The netMCA-2 is a member of our internet based nuclear spectrometry product line.
The netMCA products rely on a 10/100 Ethernet connection to interface
to the outside world; they contain everything necessary to do
data acquisition through qualitative and quantitative analysis to visualization.
They do not need any MCA specific software to be installed on the PC
they are accessed from; their "screen" is viewable via RFB (VNC) freely
available viewers under MS-windows, Linux etc.
- Two MCA ports with standard ADC pinout
- No MCA specific software needed on the PC used for access
- Autonomous internet host - no dedicated PC necessary,
- Programmable signal polarity for all ADC signals
- High throughput - up to apr. 0.7 MHz per port
- Coincidence mode for the two ports (programmable on/off)
- Various spectrum export/import formats (ASCII, Nucleus, IAEA-like)
- Spectra can be transferred in or out via ftp or http accessed from a remote host
- In built HDD
- Field/user reprogrammable port CPLD (for user specific acquisiton/control modes)
- Affordable - comes with the nuvi MCA software,
spectrum evaluation package included, at 999 EUR Buy a netMCA-2
netMCA reference manual
netMCA-2 technical specification
Downloadable images & update info for the netMCA